History, Mission, & Values
Founded in 1935, First Atlantic is one of New Jersey's largest credit unions. A credit union is a not-for-profit institution that is owned by the people that use its services. These people are not customers; they are members. Any person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean counties may become a First Atlantic member. Any family member of a First Atlantic member can also belong to the credit union.
First Atlantic’s ongoing mission is to support our members and the local community, all while delivering the best value in financial services. We're committed to providing banking on the terms our members require. That means we treat people with respect and dignity and do business in a way that is honest, fair, and transparent.
At our core, we strongly believe in trust, integrity, innovation, fairness, and transparency.
First Atlantic is headquartered in Eatontown, New Jersey, with branches in Eatontown, Neptune, Oceanport, and Toms River.
Board & Management Team
E. John Culp, II
President and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Lending Officer
Edward G. Lenorth
Vice President, Internal Audit
Board of Directors
- Heather Brothwell - Chairperson
- Deborah F. Frank, Ed. D. - Vice Chairperson
- Jason Snagusky - Secretary
- Joseph Riepl - Treasurer
- Charles W. Foster - Member
- Michael G. Celli, Jr. - Member
- Richard J. Caccamise, Ed. D. - Member
- Andrew D'Angelo and Linda Asher - Emeritus
- Vincent Serraino - Chairman
- Kenneth Brockel - Vice Chairman
- Rohan De Fonseka - Secretary