COVID-19: Branch Access
*Effective January 13, 2022*
With the rising risk of COVID, effective Thursday, January 13th, 2022, the following changes will be made to branch services:
- In-branch services will be by appointment only. While we encourage you to make an appointment, we understand circumstances might prevent you being able to make one. If you do show up at the branch, please be patient as we are shorthanded due to COVID. We are limiting the number of people in the branch for both the safety of our staff and members. We will do our best to move through the queue while still making sure we address all your needs.
- To book an appointment, please visit our Contact Us page. You can make an appointment by calling, emailing, or booking online.
- When visiting our branches, we ask that you please wear a mask, regardless of your vaccination status.
- Drive-up services are operating as usual.
- Contact Center is also available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
As a reminder, here are all the other ways that you can bank with us:
Manage money from the comfort of your own home. You can transfer money to and from your accounts, pay your bills, and view your account history from any desktop or mobile device. To create an account, click here.
Manage your money on the go. Download the app to view your account, deposit checks remotely, and more.
55,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
Withdrawing cash is easier than ever with our network of 55,000 surcharge free ATMs. Find an ATM locator and see a map of all ATMs in your area. If you need a debit card, please give us a call.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through these times together.
Our Supervisory Committee
First Atlantic FCU Supervisory Committee
P.O. Box 174
West Long Branch, NJ 07764