How do I update my contact information?
You can update the contact information for your account by visiting a branch or logging into online banking or the mobile app.
In the mobile app, go to More and select the tool gear icon in the upper right. Select My Settings and edit your address, phone number, and/or email address.
If you hold a joint account with someone else and you both move to a new location, you both need to update your account information.
How do I order checks?
You can place check orders through third party companies. Upon selecting your check design of choice, you will need to provide your ABA routing number and Account number.
Online and Mobile Banking
How can I register for Online and Mobile Banking?
- Click Register.
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your member number (refer to new account document for this information).
- In the SSN box, enter your full Social Security Number.
- Complete the Form and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Continue.
- Verify your contact information.
- Choose where you want your verification code to be sent.
- Enter your verification code and Select “Yes, register this computer” if it is a personal computer/device, or select “No, this is a public computer”.
For every new device you use to login, you may have to repeat Steps 4 and 5.
- Download the "First Atlantic Mobile Banking" app from the iOS App Store or Google Play.
- Tap "Sign Up" at the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter your member number (without the suffix) and PIN as directed, then tap Continue.
- Enter a username and password, read our terms and conditions, check the corresponding box and tap Continue.
- Tap the Confirm Contact Information button.
- Confirm your identity by selecting "Text me" or "Call me".
- If you chose "Text me", input the code you received via text. If you chose "Call me", answer the call and press 1 to confirm.
What should I do if I'm having technical issues with the mobile app?
For all Mobile app and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) issues, please ensure that the following basic troubleshooting steps are taken. These steps can resolve many Mobile app and RDC related issues.
- Uninstall/Reinstall App
- Reboot Device
- Close all other Apps
If you continue to experience an issue, please notify us at 732.380.3600 or at email@example.com.
How do I open a CD on the mobile app?