Introduces teens and young adults to money management concepts and responsible saving habits to help pave the way to financial success.
- No minimum balance
- No fees
- Receive $1 for every "A" from one of these eligible subjects - Math, English, Science, and similar subjects**
Report Card Rewards
First Atlantic Federal Credit Union believes in investing in the future of our youth members and will reward hard work and excellence in school with Report Card Rewards.
All youth members, grades K-12, will be eligible to have money deposited into their savings account for achieving a great report card!
- Earn $3 for every A/90 grade or higher, up to $15 for the school year
- Minimum account balance of $50 is required in a Youth Savings Account
- FAFCU will reward grades from core academic courses only - English, Math, Science, Social Studies/History, and Foreign Language
- Report Cards will be accepted for the most recent school year only
- Students may submit a copy of their report card by:
- Visiting a branch
- Mailing them to: First Atlantic – Report Card Rewards, 468 Industrial Way West, Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Certain restrictions may apply1
1Membership required. The credit union will accept report cards issued by public or private schools. Home-schooled students must present a copy of their report card submitted to a Board of Education. Rewards will be deposited into the member’s savings account within two business days.
Money Market Account
Give your hard-earned savings a boost. Take advantage of higher interest and easy access to your funds with Online and Mobile Services, plus the ability to write checks.
- $1,000 minimum to open
- Higher dividends rates (computed on a daily balance and paid monthly)